Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Supporter in Profile: Ellee-Rose Bessenyei

In season 2014, Western Suburbs has offered sponsors an opportunity to sponsor a single player/jersey for $1000.

Part of this sponsorship package included an opportunity to spend a pre-match preparation with the sponsor's chosen player.

A donor paid for a sleeve sponsorship and kindly donated the spot to Epilepsy Action Australia.

Wests Tigers and Western Suburbs, in conjunction with Epilepsy Action Australia, then offered one young child with epilepsy the chance to meet the players from both the Western Suburbs Magpies AND the Wests Tigers!

That young lady is Ellee-Rose Bessenyei, who we caught up with this week before she joins the boys on Saturday as Western Suburbs face Guildford and the Wests Tigers take on Canberra.



How long have you had epilepsy for? I have had Epilepsy for 10years

What school do you go to? I go to Engadine Public School in the Special Needs Class

What is your favourite subject at school? I like art, cooking, and computers

Age? 11

Why do you follow Wests? I follow Wests cause my grandad does and I like birds

If you could have a super power, what would it be? I would like to be able to be magical so I can make things

Who is your favourite NRL player? I like Robbie Farah, Benji Marshall and Lote Tuqiri

What is your favourite book? I have a rainbow book that I love

What sports do you play? I do gymnastics and used to do dancing

What do you want to be when you grow up? I want to be a midwife so I can work with all the babies

Three people you’d invite to dinner? I would invite Niall from One Direction, Zac Efron from High School Musical and Lea Michele from Glee

Favourite food? I love fettucine bosciola

Favourite movie? I love Frozen and High School Musical


No comments: